Monday, June 27, 2011

A Reflective Moment

This weekend I didn't do too bad. I think part of the reason was me being a little sick or something. But either way I didn't go too crazy with food. I didn't really exercise though, which is bad. Exercise is my downfall always. I would ideally like to start using the treadmill again. I think what I am going to do is download a bunch of songs I like from iTunes and just get at it and work my butt off, literally.

Speaking of which, I remember when I used to do Weight Watchers back when in 9th grade. I would eat healthy, but sometimes I would go over board. But, every night I would get on the treadmill for like 45 minutes or an hour and just sweat off those calories. I think that's what really helped me lose the weight fast and keep it off. Once I stopped using the treadmill, however, is when I started gaining the weight back.

Ok. So that's my goal this week. I want to get on the treadmill at least 4 times this week. My endocronologist says I really need to do at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday. I'm going to try!

No comments: