Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feeling Down


I have not been up to par with my diet and exercise lately. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm eating a little whacky again. I'm still going by the rules of the times of food for the most part, but the things I've chosen to eat are not that great. I haven't even done some serious exercise since some time last week. I don't feel discouraged.. I just feel like the motivation is not there now. I want to be motivated. I try to be motivated, but it's like the brain is not getting the message. I'm going to try and read some of my previous posts and go to some websites that are motivating and just read them over and over. Maybe that will help me? I'm a little scared, too. What if I keep up these unhealthy behaviors, and gain all my weight back, and get really discouraged, and so on and so on? That will just anger me soooo much. I can't do that. I won't do that. I don't want to have to start all over again, when this has been a huge effort in itself...

Ughhhh.. this is harder than I thought. Today I am trying to think in a better mind set. I have eaten a protein bar for breakfast this morning to get me going for the day. I didn't even weigh when I got up today. What a slacker I am being..

My plan for lunch is the Burrito Bowl thing that I was talking about before. I have the chicken marinating in some Mojo Criollo sauce, I have leftover rice and guacamole that I made last night. I have corn on the cob too, and a can of black beans that I can open.. oh and some fresh tomato salsa and romaine lettuce that I bought. I will make this into a fabolous burrito bowl.. Well, at least, that's the plan. I might even take a pic of it and post it here.

I shouldn't need anything to eat in the afternoon. I will be going out with Charlie so that should distract me from wanting to eat anything. We're going to a party at Chuck-E-Cheese's tonight, so that's when I'll eat. I'm not sure what we will eat, but I am going to try to keep the portions at a reasonable size, whatever it may be.

Oh and I forgot to mention.. the school I'm going to be going to in October (Stratford University) gives free membership to Chinn's Fitness & Aquatics Center for their students. This means I actually get access to a gym, and can do some working out besides walking... kind of exciting! So, I'll probably start going there once a week or so when I get my I.D. card. (It's kind of far, or I'd go more often).

Anyways, I need some luck and motivation so that this day will be a good one. More later!

2 comments:

Heather Hawkinson said...

Don't get discouraged! You're doing great. We all have those days where it's just very hard to stick to the plan. Skinny people have their ups and downs too. Sometimes they eat more, sometimes they eat less. It's the "average" that counts. You're a gorgeous girl. Just think how much fun it will be to go shopping when you reach your goal. I'll treat you to a flirty little dress and some killer shoes when you get there. In the meantime, let's both work towards the next 5 pounds, and treat ourselves to a manicure or something when we reach that goal. I know you will beat me, you young thing you! One thing that got me motivated again was a new haircut and some new makeup. But I still struggle (yesterday -- two doughnuts!) Don't give up. I need you to do this with me.
You keep me motivated! Now go on with your sweet, gorgeous self, and start all over again, right now! Here's a hug from me to you!

Christina said...

Awww thank you, Heather! That means a lot! I am going to try my best to do this, even if I keep messing up along the way. Well, let me treat you to something too when you get to your goal.. BTW I loved the hair. You looked great and I can totally tell that you have lost weight! You are such inspiration. Thank you, thank you, thank you!