Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Gotta Refocus

My afternoon snack yesterday was a blueberry scone from Panera.. It was very satisfying, and 440 calories, as well (ahem..)

Dinner consisted of Domino's Pizza. I had 1 slice of Extra Cheese Pizza (regular crust) and 1 slice of the Brooklyn Style Pepperoni Pizza (somewhere between thin and thick, hence Brooklyn Style) with a few chicken kickers, and a piece of Cinnastix with that darned icing. I think I did ok, because normally I would've eaten anywhere from 4-6 slices of pizza. Yuckkkk! I was actually feeling full on my way to pizza slice #2 and should've just given up there, but I'm working on it. I'm getting there gradually.

I did some weight lifting last night and some crunches, and little quick 2-min aerobics. Not much, I know, but Charlie wouldn't go to sleep so I was using that as my excuse to be lazy.

Then, a little after 11 pm, I actually made a smoothie (1.5 bananas, a small container of applesauce, a small container of apple juice, a peach yogurt, Benefiber, and ice). I think that was the tastiest smoothie I've ever made, even though it didn't have much fruit in it at all. But seriously though, that was one kick-butt smoothie (and I'm sure Benefiber will be kicking my butt later, as well).

This morning the scale read 248.4 lbs. I don't think I'm making much progress. I know my diet hasn't been ideal, lately. I need to think carefully about my food decisions before I eat. At least today I should be eating in at lunch. I might take a walk too, if it's not too hot.

Oh, btw, I forgot to mention: I had a few sodas yesterday... this might be part of my problem..

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

I think we have to have some of those days,or we'd just give up completely. Today is a new day. It will all be good. Loved your "FOCUS" graphic! And I think those exercises you did lat night were great. At least you fit something in. And like you said -- you didn't eat as much as you did before -- little strides equals big gains (or should I say - big loss!) in the future! Keep chuggin!