Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh Thank Heaven!

Lunch was in a hurry because of a staff meeting. I could have stayed in the office and eaten a ham sandwich (yucky).. but I opted to go to 7-Eleven and grab something else. I got the TGI Friday's Chicken Quesadillas, a big bottle of water, and a 99 cent bag of Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos.. Ok.. not the wisest choice for lunch, but I don't think it was terrible. The 2 Quesadillas total had 520 calories and the Doritos had 310.. So that was like what.. 830 calories? I don't think it was too bad at least. I'm really full too, by the way.

I don't plan on eating a snack for a lonnng while.. although I'm not suppose to eat my snack until 3:00 pm or after, anyways..

Maybe I can just skip the snack if I'm still full (yeah, right!).



No comments: