Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mickey D's Please


Yesterday Charlie was sick and I ate pretty healthily, but couldn't blog. Today, I had to get up extra early because Charles is going to the Zoo!! 

So, I suggested that mom and I stop by McDonald's for breakfast, and we did. I got the sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit, a hashbrown, and a diet coke. Hey, a girl's gotta live once in awhile, right? Haha. 

I am full right now, and usually, McDonald's breakfast keeps me full for awhile. I plan on having a healthier lunch than breakfast. 

Oh and I forgot to mention that last night I did a 6-mile walk (sorry mom for being late!) burning about 600 calories. 

I'll let you know how the rest of the day goes! 

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

6 miles!!!! Oh my gosh. You youngin's are something else! I'm tired just reading that!
Good for you though! Keep up the good work. That'll burn up that McDonald's breakfast for sure!