Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I did a bad, bad thing


Feeling Guilty???

So I had my turkey sandwich yesterday for lunch with a 99 cent bag of Doritos and a diet coke. Then I snacked on and off through out the afternoon, like on a few chips, a few crackers, some peanut butter, a peach, etc.


I made some chicken with corn, black beans, and tomatoes then some shrimp, guacamole, and leftover rice for dinner. Now, that tasted pretty good. And, it wasn't really unhealthy.

Well, after dinner is when it got a little hairy.


Fredy came to pick me up because I wanted to go to a Latino grocery store and do a little browsing, and I wanted him to be my Latino support. So we went to El Eden and I bought some Spicy Mexican Chorizo that I am going to make with scrambled eggs, but that's beside the point. After that we went to Bestway to compare prices and products, and after that....Taco Bell. That was a killer. I had $6 and I planned on getting something small because Fredy didn't want to eat alone.. But... instead I ended up getting the T6, which is 2 chicken chalupas with sourcream and everything, plus a beef taco.. I felt so gross sitting in there at like 9:30 at night stuffing my face with a whole other meal, after I had just eaten a pretty good meal only 2 hours earlier. Ugh! I'm crazy!

Feeling guilty, Fredy and I did a little walking around my neighborhood, maybe like a little more than a mile. Still, I didn't feel good at all after that.

No weigh-in this morning.

Had fruit loops for breakfast. I'll try to be smarter today. : /


1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

I feel your pain, Christina. I've been having a few bad days myself. Last night I was all set to have a cobb salad, but Kevin was off from work yesterday so weeez decide to go to Olive Garden. I could have chosen to eat the salad and soup, but I had spaghetti with meat sauce, salad,two breadsticks, and the chocolate silk mousse pie. If that was friggin' bad enough, I met Christina and Dylan at Logan's and had some sweet tea and 1 load potato skin. I didn't weigh myself either! But I'm not giving up. Don't you give up either!