Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catching Up..

Wow. So I haven't posted since yesterday morning! That's just horrible!! Let me give you the run down of what's happened this weekend. So yesterday I got home from work around 12::30 pm and I ate a Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan (310 calories) with some water. Then Charlie and I went to see Carlos and we went around to a couple of stores so I got a little bit of walking in. Around 5 pm we went to the Olive Garden. I ordered the Shrimp & Crab Tortelli Romana, which is 840 calories AND I only ate about 2/3 of it. I also had a breadstick (150 calories) and salad (? calories). I thought I did pretty darn good. Then in the evening, around 9:30 pm I had a piece of watermelon.





So this morning when I weighed myself I was 253.2 lbs. I lost again! I skipped breakfast ( not on purpose, but it was late) so I went to Wendy's around 12:00 pm. I was very tempted to get a fried chicken sandwich but instead I chose to eat their new salad the BLT Cobb and I didn't the whole thing (I'd say about 9/10 of it). I just looked up the nutrition info and it has 670 calories.. not too bad. Well that's the weekend so far. I'm exhausted today since Charlie is sick and kept me up all night.. I hope he will get better. :o)

No comments: