Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finding Ways to Move

After my lunch yesterday, Charlie and I took a nap for about 2 hours. Later that afternoon, I ate a yogurt and some animal crackers (just a few). Unfortunately, for dinner, we ordered Domino's Pizza. I actually did good, though. I ate 2 slices of pizza (compared to my usual 4 slices) and 3 chicken kickers with ranch dressing. I was unable to walk again (this time because my brother had to go to the hospital :( !!) So I called up Liishaladii and asked her if she wanted to go walk around Kohl's.. and so we did. I enjoyed myself. It's fun to look at all the clothes I will be able to get into in a few months (hopefully so!). Plus, even though it was super-low impact, we were still getting exercise in!

When I got home I will still full from the pizza, but I did make a smoothie after my shower. It was just a small one with an apple and some strawberries and blueberries and of course Chia seeds.

This morning's weight was: 252.8 lbs! It's coming down slowly, but it's coming down!

No comments: