Saturday, August 21, 2010

Big Dinner

Yesterday I got to leave work early to take Charlie to the doctor for his 15-month checkup. Afterwards, I was in the mood to make a good dinner and surprise my mom. I headed over to Giant and got my ingredients. When I got home I got right to the kitchen and started the dinner. I made Carne Asada (Grilled Steak) corn on the cob, cilantro-lime rice, black beans, guacamole, homemade corn tortillas, and I bought some Queso Duro, Crema, and Romaine lettuce salad to go with the meal. I thought everything tasted pretty good, and even though I was hungry I didn't keep going back for seconds (or thirds and fourths). I didn't overindulge.

After dinner, I went for a walk around my neighborhood. I went almost 1.5 miles.

Today's weight: 248.8 lbs. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I am thrilled!

No comments: