Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Subway...Eat Too Much

Can you guess what I ate for lunch?? Yep, good ol' Subway (home of the no-longer 5 dollar footlongs). I ordered the 12" Italian Herbs and Cheese with Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. I looked up the calories before I went there and it said 380 calories (that's the 6" without cheese and mayo and all that good stuff). So I ate half of the sub (with lite mayo, honey mustard, cheese, sweet onion sauce) with a bag of the Sun Chips (Garden Salsa flavor). Those were 210 calories. I wanted to devour that whole sub at one time but I tried my best to think about if I was actually hungry or not. I held out, but still feeling guilty about how many calories I consumed. I'm thinking it was like 600 calories for that half of the sandwich I ate, plus the 210 from the chips is 810. Yikes.

Then it was raining outside, so I couldn't walk. But a light bulb came on in my head and I said to myself, "Christina, go back in room 4 and do the Leslie Sansone exercise tape". So, I did. I did the one-miler. It wan't a whole lot of exercise, but it made me feel better about what I ate. Maybe I burned like 100 calories off that sandwich.


3 hours or so later, I've eaten half of the other half of the sub. It seems to taste better when I drag it out like this. I'm planning on eating the other half of the half when I get home from work.. Tonight I need to kick some major butt exercising. I've got to get this weight off. I'm not accepting a gain on the scale tomorrow! It's got to go down and stay down!

No comments: