Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Scream for Icecream!!

Yesterday when I got home from work I finished up that sub. Then, I decided that I would drink a smoothie for my dinner (bad idea). I made my smoothie (pineapple, apple, banana, orange, pear, Chia seeds) and drank it all!

1 hour later when it was time for my family to eat, I did the dumb thing of eating AGAIN! I ate one helping of the chicken parmesan my mom made. To top it all off, I was in the mood for icecream. ICECREAM! I had one big bowl of Moose Tracks (which is like 150 calories for a mere 1/2 cup). Then I filled my bowl up again! AHHHH! What's wrong with me?????

To counter-act my bad behavior I left my house to go on a walk. I ended up doing a little over 4 miles in about 1.5 hours. That burned about 360 calories (maybe a fraction of the icecream I ate).

I was still worried about gaining again this morning, but I was pleasantly surprised.. 251.6 lbs. At least it's down from yesterday.. Hopefully I won't go wacko again today.. :/

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! 4 miles -- WOWEE! I'm jealous!

I think even skinny people have eat-alot-days! No worries. You're doin good!