Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Love Panera

For my snack, around 10:!5 this morning, I ate half of a pumpkin muffin from Panera. It was gooood.

At lunch, we actually went to Panera. I got the You-Pick-2, with the Broccoli Cheddar soup and the Frontega Chicken Panini. I think all together my meal was like a little bit less than 700 calories, which isn't bad, I don't think (especially compared to all those other restaurants out there i.e Baja Fresh, McDonald's, Lone Star... restuarants close to the office). I got really filled up on that meal plus on some iced tea I got from there.

Afterwards, mom and I went to the Giant and got some groceries and walked around a little bit.

No intense exercise during lunch. Hopefully I will get some in later.

I probably won't eat an afternoon snack until I get home..