Tuesday, August 24, 2010

There's Always a Reason


Morning weight: 248.8 lbs. Again, it's a little bit up, but it is my fault. I'm still not too worried, because I did 4.55 miles last night. But, I had that muffin yesterday, and the hot peanuts, and rice with crema for my dinner and some cookies, and my smoothie.. I'm guessing all of those things played a part on my small gain.

For some reason, I'm not in the mood for oatmeal in the mornings. I hadn't even been eating too long and I'm already tired of it. Maybe like once a week I could eat oatmeal, instead of everyday. Instead I had some cranberry granola bar. It was 160 calories, and a small glass of whole milk.

I might be going out to lunch today, but not 100% sure.

It looks like it's going to rain, so I probably wouldn't get to go walking, even if I ate in.

Is it 10:00 am, yet?? I need a snack..

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

"Is is 10:00 am, yet?? I need a snack."

That's funny! I'm clock-watching too!

4.55 miles! You go grrrrl! Dang, my knees hurt just thinkin about it.