Monday, September 27, 2010

Fitness Frenzie

I was reading Mary's blog: A Merry Life. I just discovered her blog today after seeing that she commented on my post. I'm happy that I found this and I was going through some of the different posts and I found her 10 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise. I love her motivation. I related to one of her motivations especially. When she says how you will feel after exercise is a reason to do it. I never thought about it like that, but it's true. When you get done doing exercise you feel awesome. You feel like you've accomplished something and that's what makes you want to keep doing it over and over.

I started thinking about Legally Blonde, when Elle was in court and talking about people that exercise have more endorphins released, making them happier, therefore they weren't murderers. Well anyways, that's how I aspire to be. I want to be fit and in shape and a happy person (not that I'm not happy now, but I want to be very happy and energized more than I am). I want to be one of those people that has to exercise and that's always on the move. I want to be somebody who doesn't think about food constantly, but thinks about what kind of exercise routine they will do next. I want to be a fitness junkie and drinking those power drinks and go running in the rain and being able to say "I just finished a 5k". That's who I want to be. Is that so hard to ask?

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

Me too, Christina. I want to be ADDICTED to exercise. Like I just can't live without it. That I would love it more than chocolate, and pizza, doughnuts and cinnabons.