Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Not Even Noon Yet

I had a snack of Keebler Crackers for 190 calories. I used up 40 calories of those leftover 60 calories, leaving me 20 still.

My actual shrimp salad
I just finished eating my lunch. I had a shrimp and blue cheese salad with vinaigrette. The greens were about 25 calories, the blue cheese about 50, the shrimp about 50, and the vinaigrette 25. That puts me at 150 calories total for my lunch.

Let's break down the day so far:

Breakfast- 240 calories
Snack- 190 calories
Lunch- 150 calories

Total= 580 calories so far
Balance= 1620 calories

And guess what??

I'm still hungry.. So that balance will be getting smaller very soon.

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

You gotta a whole lot of calories left to help you fill you up! Lucky you ... oh to be young and have a metabolism!