Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweeeet Tea

I don't want to go into much details of this weekend. I didn't behave too well with my food choices.

However, I didn't drink any diet drinks. On Saturday, at Red Lobster, I ordered unsweetened tea and added sugar. That's when I learned that I should just order sweet tea, since sugar wont' dissolve in the cold tea. So, yesterday at On The Border, I ordered the sweet tea. It didn't taste too sweet, but it tasted nice. This is going to be my new drink of choice. Well, that and water.

I got good feedback on my decision to give up diet soda. That in itself is a lifestyle change as well. It's hard to go to places like Chipotle and get a delicious burrito without that bubbly diet coke. But, I'd rather be sipping sweet tea and not get some weird disease from Aspartame.

Now, if I could just set my mind to thinking that way for all of the other changes I want and need to make.

As far as my breakfast goes, I had a Chocolate-Dipped Chewy Bar of 150 calories and about a cup of fat free milk for 90 calories. That puts me at 240 calories so far, meaning 60 leftovers for later!

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

It's a new day! A new week! Let's have a great one!