Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here we go again!

I did like 3-4 miles last night (1 on treadmill, the rest outdoors). I ate that lean cuisine, and then 30 minutes later I wound up eating 2 bacon and egg sandwiches.. No comment..

This morning I started off with a chewy bar (150 calories) and a cup of fat-free milk (90 calories). After that is when it got a little sticky..

We went to McDonald's and I got a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit and a hashbrown.(that's like 550 + 150). Yikes!!!

So I've eaten like 940 calories of my daily expenditure.

Whoa..

Ok, I'm planning on salad for lunch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christina, I am proud of you for taking this stand and admitting that you have a weight issue. You can and will conquer this. I know you can!!! You are too young to let this weight thing get the best of you. I am behind you 110%. I need help too! Maybe we can help each other. Keep working on it. You are doing great!!!! Love ya lots.

Christina said...

Thanks mama. You better start exercising with me!

Heather Hawkinson said...

I am proud of you too, Christina! Keep up the good work. You are making yourself accountable, which is the best defense!