Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Over Indulgence

Just finished lunch at the Olive Garden. I tried the new Lasagna Rollato al Forno, which is basically just 2 Lasagna noodles filled with 5 different cheeses and rolled up, covered in a cheesy marinara sauce. I ate half of the 840 calorie dish (making it 420 calories). I also had a lot of salad (probably like 700 calories!) and 2 breadsticks (300 calories). So basically I ate more calories from that salad than from my actual entree. Yuck! How unfair is that? Too bad I didn't check the salad calories before I went.

So now I have half of my entree leftover and some breadsticks PLUS a piece of Pumpkin Cheesecake that I will split with my mom. I'm feeling sorta gross right now.

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

If only food didn't taste so good! Hang in there. Love the picture!