Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chow Time

It's lunch time here and I'm chowing down on a bologna sandwich (2 slices bologna, 2 slices cheese, mayo, and black pepper), a Lowfat Cottage Cheese, and a few veggie straws. After that my plan is to walk another mile with my mom to burn some calories and enjoy the great outdoors. Around 10:00 am this morning I ate a snack of a Ritz Crackerfull. I noticed that I was having some cravings at 9:30 am, but I distracted myself for another 30 minutes before I ate anything. I think I have made some rules up for myself that I should follow.

If I eat breakfast around 7:30 am (hopefully it will be Steel Cut Oats), then NO SNACKING UNTIL 10:00 AM! I can have one snack at 10:00 am. Then, I must wait until lunch time to eat my lunch (something small/healthy). After lunch, a brisk walk must be taken. No other munching on anything until at least 2:30 pm (preferably if I could wait until 3 pm). One snack allowed at this time and then when I get home (around 5:30-6:00 pm) I can eat something light to hold me until dinner. Once I eat dinner (around 7:30-8:00 pm) I can't anything else until my late night smoothie (around 10:30 pm). Those are my rules that I'm going to try and follow. If I can do that and stick with these I think I will be fine!!

No comments: