Friday, August 6, 2010

Panera

I had my snack around 10:00 am (my usual Ritz Crackerful). For lunch, however, I did something different. This was the first time going out to eat since I got really serious about this lifestyle change. My mom said we were going to Panera so I did my research and found the nutritional values of their menu items. I found the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad had 520 calories, which wasn't bad at all compared to the other food choices. So that's what I decided to get, and let me tell you, It was DELICIOUS. I really enjoyed my food today. I also sneaked a French baguette (180 calories). I didn't think it was horrible, 700 calories for my lunch.

After lunch I wanted to walk outdoors, but I felt like it was really hot, and I was feeling a bit lazy. My mom suggested instead that I do the Leslie Sansone 1-mile Exercise DVD, and I agreed, but I made her do it too. That lasted 30 minutes and equals 1 mile. I'm not sure how many calories it burned, but I'm guessing about 100. Well, that's it for now!

No comments: