Monday, August 2, 2010

Keep on Movin

Tonight was a great night! After I got home from work I ate a Baby Bell Cheese with a few Ritz Bitz. Then, for my dinner, I made some rice with shrimp and eggs (spicy), but I didn't care for it too much. So, I ate even less of it than I planned. I also had a very small salad with fat free Feta cheese and Italian dressing. That was it. I didn't even think about eating anything else. I really paid attention to how my body was feeling with regards to hunger. I was actually full after the rice and shrimp, but still opted for the small salad. Around 8:45 pm, Liishaladii and I took a walk. We went 3.28 miles. (Yay us!) It was awesome. We vented and came up with different ideas about sticking to our weight loss plans. It is always good to have an exercise buddy and just a good old friend to be with in general.

Now we're on to our almost nightly smoothie. We put in 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 banana, blueberries, strawberries, peach nectar, part of a cucumber, and some Chia seeds (with ice, of course). It tastes kind of refreshing but you can really taste the cucumber. I will blog again later. See ya!

No comments: