Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lost This Battle but not This War

I am ashamed to say that I did not follow through with my ideas of eating healthy this weekend. Not only did I not eat a salad, but I ate pizza and ice cream.. Gosh.. I frustrate myself. But, I can say I did one thing positive. sort of.. So this morning around 10:30 am I ate 3 slices of leftover pizza and then I didn't eat anything else until like 6 pm tonight. I had fajitas at On The Border with the Kahlua Ice Cream Pie. So I had two meals today instead of 3. I guess that's kind of good, right?

Even though this weekend didn't go as planned, I am NOT giving up. Just because I fell off the very short wagon ride doesn't mean I have to stay down. I have got to pick myself up and keep chugging along. Alisha and I have got to get back to the late-night exercise again. Fruit smoothies have got to start up again, too. I generally make fruit smoothies every night with my Vitamix. (I love that thing!) I figure those things give me all the nutrients I really need a day. Plus, I take a 4 green pills. I can't remember the name of them off hand but they pack all the greens that you are supposed to get each day. They smell kind of funky but they are worth it. I really need to start doing a better job of planning my meals out. Like Liishaladii said in her blog, I have hardly ever felt hungry. That's because I always have something in my mouth before hunger has a chance to set in. Tomorrow will be a better day. I will do better. I will find motivation. Until then, good night.

No comments: