Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chuggin' Along

For dinner, I ate 2 helpings of the Macaroni Chicken Parmesan, and I should've stopped at one because I was getting full. But, Charlie and the dogs shared with me. At 8:30 pm, Liishaladii and I took our evening walk around the neighborhood. We did 2.72 miles in 1 hour, burning a total of 249 calories (Great!). It felt good, even though we were sweaty and gross. Afterwards, we went to Giant to pick up a few things, and I got a few cravings. I almost drove Alisha crazy with naming every other product on the shelf and acting like I wanted to buy them (even though I had no money on me). But, we survived that. Now we are at my house, just finishing up a fruit smoothie (1 apple, 1 banana, strawberries, blueberries, a can of fruit cocktail, Chia seeds, Benefiber, ice, and peach nectar). Well that wraps up this post!  

No comments: