Friday, August 6, 2010

Fast Food Frenzie!

My family decided to eat Five Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner tonight. I was ok with that because I looked up the nutritional values online beforehand. Usually, I would get the Bacon Cheeseburger and stuff my mouth with french fries..but this time was different. I opted for the Little Cheeseburgr (no bacon, thank you very much) with mayo, ketchup, and A1.. and I had at the most 20 fries. I also ate a handful of peanuts. I think my burger was like around 570 calories..? Something like that. It wasn't the best thing to eat for dinner, but it could've been worse ya know.

I knew I most definitely had to walk after eating a meal like that. Liishladii and I tried a new walking route. We ended up doing 3.69 miles (at least according to my app.. her app said we did more, which I would prefer) in 1 hour and 22 minutes, burning 333 calories. So, I burned off a good portion of the cheeseburger. I'm afraid to step on the scale tomorrow morning though. I don't want it to say that I've gained. Tomorrow I am going to try and eat better. Today I ate out for lunch AND dinner. Ughhh gosh..

No comments: